Monday, December 10, 2012

Against Suicidal Spirits in Japan

Lord I pray against the suicidal spirits working in Japan.

In the name of Jesus, all the suicidal spirits in Japan shall leave and be thrown in the sea.

Let Japanese people alone, you suicidal spirits. 

Obey! In the name of Jesus.

Lord I pray against the demons and their works and effects in Japan.

Especially, in Jukai, Aokigahara.

I pray that every suicidal spirit will leave that place, and release those are in destructive pattern of thinking.

I pray against their schemes!

Lord every person on the face of the earth contemplating suicide may fail because there is hope around the corner!!!

Please save them Lord! Let me love them! And pray for them!!

Thank you Jesus for saving them, save them!! Lord!!

Let my prayers become reality in this life.

Let my words have power because of the power and grace of Jesus!!

Amen. Truly. May those who love Israel be secure. Amen.

I pray for the peace of Jerusalem, Lord.

Psalm 122:6 

Lord, let Japan love Israel. Bless them both nations, Lord, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment