Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Loneliness

Do we feel lonely when we are alone?

I've been in a situation where I felt lonely even though there were many people around me.

I've been in a situation where I was isolated socially though I did not feel lonely.

I believe loneliness comes from not being understood.

Even if there are family and friends are around me.

If they don't understand me, I feel lonely.

If I share my thoughts with others and they understand me, I don't feel lonely any more.

Communication is the key.

I find that even if a lot of people do not understand me or misunderstand me, but there is at least one person who understands me, I do not feel that lonely.

Because I have at least one person who understands me.

I am not alone.

Communication.

Prayer.

God lets us pray.

Actually He encourages us to pray.

Why?

I can't see Him!

But he says he listens to me.

He listens to us.

"Talk," he says.

Lord, thank you for the gift of prayer and I desire to grow in the knowledge of You through prayer.

And I know Jesus listened to this prayer.

I pray for you, too, who read this and all who visit this blog.

God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment