Monday, December 10, 2012

Israeli Prime Minister

Lord Jesus, I'm very excited to be able to pray for Israel and the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.

Lord, I don't want to be involved in politics.

I lack the knowledge of politics.

But what I can do is to pray for the leader of the nation of Israel.

I'll pray to that end.

1 Timothy 2:1-4

Lord Jesus, please give your servant, Benjamin Netanyahu, the wisdom to lead the nation in a way that is pleasing and acceptable to You, O God.

I pray for the peace in Jerusalem, O Jesus, have mercy upon Your people, the Jews.

Psalms 122:6

Let them know who you are, O God. Let them see the beauty, kindness and the awesome power of Jesus who is mighty to save and sanctify by the truth.

Your word is truth.

 John 17:17

Lord God, thank you for hearing my prayers.

Amen.

Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment