Monday, December 10, 2012

Morning Prayer

Lord God, I prayed the morning prayer,

And I've come to this blog to write more posts of prayer,

Yet I find that I've lost all the emotions, intensity and fervor that I had only a few minutes ago.

Lord, God restore my passion and eagerness to know you, follow you and seek you.

Thank you Jesus.

Let me also remind of this truth which is overlooked many times because of our utter unbelief.

"I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.
Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete."

Yes, Lord I want to be joyful.

Let my prayers be answered O God.

I ask that I'll fix my eyes upon Jesus and learn from Him all the days of my life.

Let my life be a living sacrifice pleasing and acceptable to God.

Romans 12:1

And please help our unbelief!

Mark 9:24

No comments:

Post a Comment