Monday, December 10, 2012

Hell

Lord I still remember how fearful I was of hell.

I still fear the place.

It's a truly terrible place to end up in and many are heading towards that place unknowingly.


Lord, at this present moment, I pray that the gates of hell would be shut, not because the gates of hell should be closed, just punishment meted out justly is just.

I just pray this prayer because of your kindness, and mercy, that those who are about to die would repent of their sins right now. That they'd turn away from their sin and folly and confessing them to God and asking for God's forgiveness because Jesus' blood was shed on the cross 2000 years ago.

Lord, thank you for saving us. We don't deserve your salvation yet Thou still came to save us.

Jesus, our Saviour and Lord. Please save us from our sins, folly and temptation.

He who began a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Philippians 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment