Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Even Demons Believe, And Shudder

Do you believe in one God?

Well, that is a really good start.

But that is not enough.

Because even demons believe there is a God, and know that God is one.

"You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!"
James 2:19

It's one thing to believe there is one God intellectually.

But it's quite another thing to have a personal relationship with Him.

Have you always known there is one God?

But never actually thought that it was possible to have a relationship with something as big and awesome as God?

Well, he is not a God who alienates himself from us.

Because Jesus came to us 2000 years ago.

God became a human being and lived like us.

Jesus knows what it means to live as a human being on the face of the earth.

He knows you and me.

He loves you and me.

He invites you to live this life with Him.

He is a good teacher.

He is a good friend.

He is a good big brother.

"Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment