Monday, December 10, 2012

Freedom

I desire freedom.

Yes, Lord, I desire freedom.

Freedom to live.

Freedom to live in such a way that is congruent to my innate desires, wants, hopes and dreams.

I have finally found a way to express myself.

I find blogging is very therapeutic for me.

I can express the deepest longings of my heart on the pages of the blog.

Lord, I believe the seed has been planted, and it needs water, light and nutrients to grow.

Let me work on it.

Let me water it, provide nutrients for it.

And I pray that I'd choose to believe it'll grow at a pace and rate at which You want it to grow.

But at the same time, let me not be lazy, and complacent.

Let me work as a diligent farmer working on his grains and vegetables.

Yes, Lord, I desire freedom.

Freedom I'll kiss when I see him/her/it.

No comments:

Post a Comment