Monday, December 10, 2012

Heart of Heart

Lord, deep in my heart of heart.

My heart is like a deep well.

Wherein, I find the desires and yearnings in the deepest part of my heart.

I want to feel.

I want to feel the love.

Even the true love.

Love indestructible.

Love untainted.

How futile it has been to seek that love from people.

I have been disappointed again and again.

I gave up.

I gave up seeking that love from people.

I decided rather to love others with that kind of love.

I don't know whether that is even possible, Lord.

But I know your love is that love.

And you love me with that love.

So I learn from You Lord Jesus to love.

Learning how to love.

Loving sacrificially.

Loving wisely.

Loving righteously.

Loving not because I can get something out of that person.

But for their own interest and for their good.

O How Difficult That Is!!

Lord, empower me to love.

Grace upon grace.


Let me love just like You love me and love us all.

Thank you Lord.

Thank you Jesus.

Amen. 

Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment