Monday, December 10, 2012

China

Lord Jesus I pray for China, I pray that China would come to seek You more than ever.

I pray for the underground churches that they'd be blessed and reassured of the reward for their faith.

I pray that every tear that has been shed will water all the seeds of the sea of souls in China, that they may germinate and grow to be strong and sturdy Christians deeply rooted in the faith of the martyrs and faithful in China and beyond.

Lord God, I pray against the enemy Satan and his army of demons.

I pray that the army of Jesus, the faithful angels of the Lord our God and King would destroy the strongholds of the Satan's kingdom on the earth.

I pray for the strong wind of the Holy Spirit sweeping across China, working in media and churches.

That Christians would wake up and respond to the call of God to preach and teach and live lives exemplifying the love of Jesus.

Thank you Lord for hearing my prayers

Let me have greater faith in your faithfulness every day.

Thank you Lord Jesus.

Amen.

Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment