Monday, December 10, 2012

I Love Prayer

Lord I love prayer.

I love talking to you.

I love the fact that I can pray and write at the same time.

And by some chance, someone could read these words and be transformed.

Yes, Lord, I pray for everyone who's reading these words on the pages of this blog.

This is where my heart is.

My heart is right here seeking your presence.

Lord, let all the pain and tears that I shed become fertiliser for the seeds of souls planted through the reading of the words on this page of the blog.

Lord please save everyone who reads this blog.

Not merely from sin but also from folly, temptation and idols of heart.

Lord, it's entirely possible to be saved from something to end up worshipping something else such as money, power, sex and prestige.

Not that they are evil inherently.

Lord please save us unto Yourself.

Let us know you deeply.

Let us have a relationship with you.

Very close relationship with you.

Thank you Lord. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment