Monday, December 10, 2012

Purpose

Lord Jesus, I'm beginning to think and believe this is it.

The purpose of my "being."

The culmination of prayers resulting in prayers.

I think I may found "it."

The purpose that I've been looking for all these years.

The vision that I've been seeking to grasp all these years.

I think this might actually be "it."

I am so free writing this prayer unto You, Lord Jesus.

I feel joyful and happy that I'm able to express myself freely on the pages of this blog.

I love the fact that you hear me and will answer my prayers at the right time.

Actually I might even put a date on the prayer that has been answered.

Actually I might even write a prayer list.

And when it's answered I could put a date on it, praising God that He's alive and indeed listens to our prayers.

Thank you Lord. This might the answer of prayer?

I'm really excited.

Quietly and cautiously I'm thinking that this might be "it."

Thank you Jesus, my Lord and my God.

I love praying and I can pray even throughout the eternity.

Conversing with God. The bliss.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment