Monday, December 10, 2012

Veiny arms

Lord, a month or two ago, I started to have distended veins in my arms.

I was a bit worried.

Oh, no, are they gonna burst or something?

Then I tried to find a solution to veiny arms.

How to restore them back to normal.

Then I started reading about celebrities who have veiny arms, namely, Madonna, Angelina Jolie, Meg Ryan and Sarah Jessica Parker.

Lord Jesus, now I pray for their souls.

Celebrities. Probably, one of the groups most unreached.

I pray for their hearts to be restored back to the purity of childhood when they still remember the Creator through their imagination and wonder.

How they rejoiced the wonderful creation of the world that God made for them and for all of us to enjoy!

I pray that they will feel that emotion again, and come back to You.

To be embraced and to be loved.

Let them not fear the crowd.

Let them fear You and love You!

Love You above anything and anyone!

To Your glory and honour!

Thank you Jesus.

Amen.

Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment